The odds value calculator allows you to easily determine your expected value. This tells you how much the casino expects you to profit or lose!
Are you looking to level up your betting game?
Learn how to make smarter bets with our interactive Odds Value Calculator. This powerful tool can give you the edge you need to maximize your chances of winning.
By calculating odds value, you can identify when a bet offers favorable returns, allowing you to make more informed decisions.
Unlock the secrets to making more brilliant and profitable bets with our Odds Value Calculator.
Our odds value calculator helps determine if a bet has a positive expected value. It calculates the probability of an outcome and compares it to the odds offered by sportsbooks. If the odds imply a higher probability than you calculate, it means the bet has value.
Our odds value calculator is a must-have tool for any serious bettor.
It helps you:
- Find value bets with a higher chance of winning than the odds imply.
- Avoid bets where the odds overestimate the probability.
- Calculate the optimal stake size based on your edge and risk tolerance.
- Track your edge over time to see which types of bets have the most +EV for you.
To use the calculator, you need to:
1. Gather the necessary information:
- Wager: Determine the amount you want to bet. Let's say $100.
- Odds: Collect the odds for the event. For our example, let's use +200.
- Win Probability: Determine the estimated probability of the event occurring. If you think an underdog has a 35% chance to win, you enter 35.
2. Input the necessary details into the calculator:
- Specify the wager amount: $100.
- Enter the odds: +200
- Input the win probability: 35.
3. Review the results:
- The calculator will display the Expected Value based on the provided figures.
The calculator will show you an expected value of $5 in this example. That means for every $1 you bet, you can expect a $0.05 return. Do that over 100’s of bets, and you're looking at massive profits.
By understanding how odds values work and learning to calculate expected value, you'll make smarter bets and have more success in the long run. While the odds may seem tempting, trust your analysis of the actual probability rather than betting based on emotion.
Our odds value calculator can help determine when the odds genuinely represent an opportunity to gain an edge.
Contact us if you have more questions or want to receive mathematically-proven picks daily.
The value of odds helps determine whether a bet is worth placing or not. If the odds are higher than the actual probability, it indicates a positive value, suggesting a potentially profitable bet. On the other hand, if the odds are lower than the probability, it shows a negative value, indicating a less favorable bet. By assessing the value of odds, bettors can make more informed decisions and increase their chances of success.
20 to 1 odds mean for every 1 bet, you could win 20 — i.e., a $10 bet could pay $200. These longshot odds suggest the outcome is improbable, but the potential payout is high. Only bet on these if you think the probability exceeds the 5% implied odds.