Use Code "NEW" For 10% OFF All Passes!
Use Code "NEW" For 10% OFF All Passes!

Bet With Pro Gamblers, Every Day

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse varius enim in eros elementum tristique. Duis cursus, mi quis viverra ornare, eros dolor interdum nulla, ut commodo diam libero vitae erat. Aenean faucibus nibh et justo cursus id rutrum lorem imperdiet. Nunc ut sem vitae risus tristique posuere.

Get Picks From Our

Get Started • Risk Free
4.98/5 reviews on

Fast Ask Questions

What sports are included with analyst picks?

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, College Football, College Basketball, and Golf primarily.

What is Elitepickz win rate?

We prefer to talk in terms of unit profit. Here is why: 

If your average odds per pick are +200, you can win 35% of your picks and will be VERY profitable (betting underdogs). If your average odds per bet are -200, you can win 65% of your picks and be VERY negative (betting favorites)

Our analyst picks alone profited 87 units in 2022. Meaning a $100 bettor would have won $8,700 with us last year. Past results are not always indicative of future though.

I don’t have access to major US sportsbooks, can I still join?

Yes! One of our main analysts is also located outside the US! Analyst picks are a great product for just about everyone, and we could easily charge hundreds per month for just the analyst picks alone (which we have before).

While yes, it is best if you live in the US, we definitely have many clients (as well as our own analyst) doing extremely well outside the US! You can feel free to use the code MONTH for 20% off your first month as a bonus,

Why should I join Elitepickz instead of making my own picks?

Casinos hire some of the smartest people in the world to make the odds that we bet on every day. Then, on top of that, they make you bet $11 to win $10 to give themselves an extra edge. 

But still, many people believe that their sports knowledge alone can beat these billion dollar companies. In reality, it takes immense data and an expert understanding of the markets to win.

After all, casinos don’t hire the people who watch the most sports to set the odds for the games. They hire some of the smartest people in the world to build betting models and set the lines. To beat the books, you need data and experience. We are your all in one solution.